chawki hammoud wrote:

--- Doug Lytle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

./rc.tc start
RTNETLINK answers: File exists
RTNETLINK answers: File exists
My knowledge about this topic is limited. I am not
aware about any QoS running. Do you know how I can
find out?
These are the errors I get if I try to run my Wonder Shaper script twice on the same interface. For me that would be tun0. The script shows the following to remove the current TC queues:

tc qdisc del dev $DEV root
tc qdisc del dev $DEV ingress

Make sure $DEV is your actual network interface that you were getting the errors, before trying the new script. For example:

tc qdisc del dev eth0 root
tc qdisc del dev eth0 ingress

This will probably get rid of at least the 'File exists' errors, not sure on the others.

Doug