Dustin Wildes a écrit :
3) Cases. Have you been able to find a reasonably priced case for mini-itx that doesn't look like some cheap home theater appliance? I haven't. One thing often looked for (especially in the embedded space) is for the device to look like an appliance. People are much less likely to mess with something when they don't know what it is. With a mini-itx case with upfront firewire and line-out, my 14 year old cousin would have his fingers in that case in a minute!

You are right here, and they are not many good cases to choose from --- YET! :-) My company has already submitted plans to a few machineshops to build some prototype ITX cases as we speak. We just sent them in last week, so it'll be a few weeks. If anyone has an suggestions on the case style or anything they would/wouldn't like to see on a mini-ITX case, please speak now before we hit full production. We will be selling them to everyone, so if there is something you've been wanting in a mini-ITX, email me ASAP so we can look at possibly adding it to our prototype.

I've been looking for such a case myself, and the closest I could find was the EM141 from http://www.emko.cz/emko_en/index.html. I didn't buy any yet so I cannot speak about the quality, but AC or DC power supply is included, it has one PCI slot (I whish it had two), it doesn't look like a PC, and the price is right.
This look interesting too: http://www.icp-epia.co.uk/datasheet_pac.html

Jean-Denis