I've gotten my CDR working the way I like, but I am looking to customize it a
bit.  I have set up an IVR menu, which works great.  I would like to be able to
capture the prompted DTMF digits pressed by callers, to my CDR database but I
don't see any AGI or Asterisk commands that allow one to customize the CDR
contents.  Am I thinking about this on the wrong track?  If someone calls sales
for instance, and presses 44364 for their PO number when prompted, I just want
to have a text record of the digits they pressed in my CDR so I can easily view
it.  No trying to do database lookups or screen pops from it or anything fancy,
I'm trying to eat an elephant one bite at a time.  Anyone have a solution for
that?

I hope I'm not being a pest by asking a question every other day, but the
can from the array of documentation, and I swear I'm only asking when I feel
like I've exhausted what I could find.