When dialling a number, my 7960 always says "External call". Is there any chance to tell it the difference or make it display the dialled number (especially nice when using speeddials)?

CallInfoMessage issue, it should be fixed by Jan in the CVS, I will check it out

Is there any way with chan_sccp to have asterisk taking influence on the
phone's ringing?

Yes, I believe we can use 2 ringer tones, outside and inside, that's all with CCM. added in my todo list

does anyone have played with VXML_URL and 7960 phones with chan_sccp or has any links about that?

No idea on how CCM get it working. I need a CCM trace for that

is it possible to use one "line" on multiple phones. AFAIR, the CM permits that and shows the status of the line on all phones which have this line on a key.

I am still curios about that... Anybody working on this issue?

Me, I need it!
It's not so easy because we need to heavily rewrite the code for that

when using a speeddial or the Redial softkey, the phone does not produce any tones.
Is this a configuration issue or a bug?

Many of these issues have already fixed in the CVS
http://chan-sccp.sourceforge.net/

Sergio Chersovani