Matt wrote:

I apologize for sending this to the list.

Keith from Hazleton... your mail server is rejecting mail I'm sending
you from my mail servers, as well as from gmail... you may really want
to consider using a different blacklist.. the on you are using now is
going to block almost everything and everyone.

Honestly, when I've tried to reply to people who have contacted me off list, and I get a bounce because of a too restrictive black list, I just let it drop. ORBS is blocking my mail server for being on a dynamic address, for example. And given that I can't fulfill their requirements to get myself removed ( basically, I'd have to get my reverse to look proper or something ), I will always be on their blacklist.

Just something to keep in mind, all of you using ORBS.

Sean