If required, I'd be more than happy and willing to let voip-info.org be hosted on my hosting server. We are currently hooked up to the net with a 6MB symetrical connection, and it should be enough for voip-info. In addition, I can perform a daily incremental back to it, in the same manner I backup
all the other hosted site.

voip-info is one of the most valuable tools around, and having it go down on us is a disaster to everybody.

Nir S