Title: Mensaje

Hi all,
    I have to interconnect Asterisk with a Siemens HIPATH 3750. In siemens we can configure ECMA-QSIG Master, ISO-QSIG Master, Point to Point link with CRC4 and Point to Point link withouth CRC4): Siemens has BNC connector.

I use a balun with BNC and RH45 connectro. I try with basic RJ45 cable and with crossover RJ45(1-4, 2-5) but I can only see yellow led in TE410P.

I have configured siemens like Point to Point with and withouth CRC4 and Asterisk with ccs,hdb3 ( with CRC4 and withouth CRC4), with pri_net and pri_cpe and signalling=euroisdn

Anyone has experience with this scenario?

Regards,

srsergio