Hi all, DID is Direct Inward Dial where the last 3 or 4 digits of the dialed number are passed through and are used/translated to call a specific extension. (See Centrex) DISA is Direct System Access where incoming line(s)are auto-answered and receive internal dial tone, the caller then has access to the facilities of the system.(including calling an extension.)

I hope this clears things up

TTFN Henry

Chris Coulthurst wrote:
Check out DISA.