From: JR Richardson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 2:00 PM
To: 'astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: Where do I get <image>.run files?

Hi All,

I think I'm missing something here.  I'm playing with the new runnix
bootloader and have the CF booting with runnix but where or how do I
generate *.run image files to load into the /os directory?  I don't see any
*.run files on the download sites for Astlinux.  I do have the latest trunk
dev environment running and have compiled a new image, do I change this
image file to .run?

Thanks.

JR

JR Richardson