JR Richardson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a list of what version of Aslinux is using what version of
> Asterisk?  I'm interested is a cople of older version of
> Astlinux/Asterisk, without downloading and installing just to see what
> is loaded.

You could download an ISO image.  The 0.4.8 (last official release) is
available on the Astlinux sourceforge project page.

There are a few newer iso images available on my testing site:

http://www.djhsolutions.com/astlinux

The 0.5 based ISO images will have a recent (if not the latest) version
of Asterisk 1.2.  The trunk based images will have Asterisk 1.4.x.

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC