A new 0.3 second delay is a bug.  Regardless of their being a
workaround, I'd still file a bug against it so it can be fixed.

As for requiring the following changes:  I can modify the asterisk.mk
file so that it makes these changes if BR2_ALTERNATEWEB_v2 is set...

I'll try to get that in tonight.

Darrick and Kris:  please hold off on the branching.

-Philip