Hi, all,

I have finally got 0.4.8 working with a Via board and thought I will
take the next step in installing a Digium tdm410p with two fxs ports in
modules 1 & 2, so I could attach analog phones and a fax machine to it.

But I am getting this error "03:0f.0 Ethernet controller: Digium, Inc.:
Unknown device 8005 (rev 11)" when I type in a "lspci" command.  In the
hopes that it's the OS being confused, I tried the "ztcfg -vv" command,
and received "ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or
address (6)" as an error.

I am now stuck.  Should there be a module that is required to be added
in rc.modules?? My current one looks like this:

# These modules get modprobe'd when the system starts up.

#rtc

#Comment out the modules you don't need, and change the order to

#move eth0 to eth1, etc.

#Ethernet support

#10/100 first, then Gigabit

#3c59x