HI. for the new version 6.0 and runnix. it would be a tool to intall from a
windows xp card reader to the CardFlash ? this for newbies like me ?
I plan to istall version 6 in a zonbu device. it someone have special steps
to install on zonbu please share?  thanks so much for all with this great
coming version 6.0