From: Michael Keuter
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net
ReplyTo: AstLinux Users Mailing List
Subject: [Astlinux-users] net5501 - no NICs detected
Sent: Sep 16, 2008 9:57 AM

Hi Darrick,

I have a Soekris net5501 (FW 1.33) in the field which runs with a
1808 image as a simple voicemail application. Today I was there again
and wanted to update it with the new 1948 image and new
AltWeb-version, but with the new image the VIA Rhine NICs are not
detected. I went back to 1808 because I didn't had much time to look
further.

Any idea?

Michael

--
Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Donations to support AstLinux are graciously accepted via PayPal to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]