Lonnie,

I would not be opposed to adding openldap support to the wish list.  I'd
also like to look at a limited IMAP support for voicemail.

Polycom supports a corporate directory too if you purchase their
productivity pack (around $10/12 per phone).  You also get some nifty
features such as call recording to a thumb drive (on the 650 or 670 only
so far), voice quality monitoring (not sure what that actually does).

Darrick