Hi list,

I have a weird problem with my Astlinux 0.6.1 installation on a
Soekris net4801 and also on my test PC (geni386):

I cannot type the capital letter "M" in the Astlinux shell. Neither
via the serial console nor via ssh. But in the Asterisk-CLI and in
nano the "M" is working normally.

I use a German keyboard. I tried this from a Mac, a PC and a Linux
box, always the same problem.

Can somebody verify this please.

Michael

--