Brian,  Am going to try your AGI script, but I am wondering if there is a
way to broadcast to all growl clients on a subnet?  Reason is that I have
several PC's in my house and we could be sitting at any one of them... and
the laptops get their IP by DHCP so are not static.  I'd like to broadcast
to all clients on 192.168.1.xx for example.  Possible?

Thanks,
David