Mart

You can configure many of the settings for Openvpn through later versions of
the gui. I believe you still need to do the openssl key generation on the
command line.

If you have two static endpoints the racoon ipsec implementation may be better,
especially for traffic shaping.

One more note. Some Snom phones support openvpn.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC