HI. martin. I have seen that you said that if is SIP you should set
allowguest=no  so where does that command should be set ? in arnot firewall
or where ? i am insterested in put that extra protection an havent seen
where is the default yes

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 3:51 AM, Martin Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]