From: Tod Fitch [mailto:t...@fitchdesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 December 2008 11:56 AM
To: AstLinux Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Direct In Dial

Hi Clara,

My extensions.conf is fairly convoluted so I would rather not just post a
bit out of it as the explanation would take this pretty far off topic.

That said, I don't see any glaringly obvious issues with the extract you
provided...

When debugging something like that, I'd be tempted to make the context for
calls from my provider something like:

[fromvoipprovider]

exten => s,1,NoOp(Number dialed was ${EXTEN})

And see from the log what I am getting from my provider.

Regards,

Tod