David Kerr wrote:
> Is it possible to run inadyn twice?  I'd like to update both dyndns.org
> <http://dyndns.org> and freedns.afraid.org <http://freedns.afraid.org>.
>   Is this possible, and if so is it easy to setup?  I currently have
> astlinux set to update dyndns by configuring through the GUI.
>
> Thanks,
> David

Short answer is yes.

Long answer is yes, but...  The 'but' part is you'll have to do it
manually.  Take a look at what's created in /tmp/etc/inadyn.conf, make a
copy of that and place it somewhere else (perhaps /mnt/kd/inadyn2.conf.
  Alternatively, make a copy with one provider, updated through the gui
using the second provider.  Either way, when you have the config file,
you'll need to start inadyn manually.  This can be done by creating a
file called /mnt/kd/rc.local and placing your custom command in there.
Make sure rc.local is set to executable.

I don't see enough of a need to update two dynamic dns services to make
this a standard feature.

Darrick