I've similar issues.  www.redfish-solutions.com resolves to
66.232.79.143.  But from behind that device, it has a local
private address:

NAT_FORWARD_TCP="
80>192.168.1.13
"

as above in my /etc/arno-iptables-firewall/firewall.conf file (note
NAT_TCP_FORWARD is renamed NAT_FORWARD_TCP... don't get bitten by this).

So I also put:

STATICHOSTS="

mail.redfish-solutions.com www.redfish-solutions.com ftp.redfish-solutions.com
mail~192.168.1.3~00:11:09:04:D5:11

"

into my /mnt/kd/rc.conf file (note the addition of the MAC address for
dnsmasq, and that the name has changed to reflect a new format).

Then when my internal clients try to resolve www.redfish-solutions.com
it goes to the correct internal address (aka "split horizon DNS").

Try resolving "pbx.me.dyndns.org" and see if that works.

-Philip