> > mISDN claims to work with the card:
> >
> > http://www.misdn.org/index.php/MISDN_v2_Hardware
> >
> > http://www.misdn.org/index.php/MISDN_compatible_Hardware (though this
> > referes to the PCI, not the miniPCI version - I assume the only
> > difference is the form factor)
> >
> > I tried contacting Junghanns via their enquiry form, but I got no
> > reply. I think it will work, but can anyone else comment? Also, which
> > version of mISDN is present in AstLinux?

> Astlinux contains mISDN v1 (specifically 0.6.5 includes 1.1.7).

Great. Thanks for the info, Darrick. I've since managed to get a reply
from Mr Junghanns (here for info):

- quote -

Tom Chadwin schrieb:

> [...]

Hello,

should work fine.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best Regards

Jens-Uwe Junghanns
Manager Sales & Marketing

- end quote -

Since I've been using the net5501 image rather than building from
source, I don't relish "a little patching", but maybe it won't be
needed. I guess I have enough info to go ahead and buy, though with
some trepidation. The only other thing giving me pause is that I've
been told that an OpenVox miniPCI PRI card is planned, though no
timescales have yet been set.

Anyway, thanks for all the help. I'll tell you how I get on.

Tom