From: Darrick Hartman (lists) [mailto:dhart...@djhsolutions.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 5:42 PM
To: AstLinux Users Mailing List; AstLinux Developers Mailing List
Subject: [Astlinux-users] Wanpipe users READ THIS

We need some input from Sangoma (wanpipe) users.

Namely, we need some input on what steps you use to generate
configuration files and more importantly, which files in
/stat/etc/wanpipe (which may also reside in /mnt/kd/wanpipe) are
required.  There are several files that are present in that directory
which may not be required.

If we don't get feedback, we may drop support for Wanpipe in Astlinux.
None of the developers use these products and they take enough time and
space in the build to bring this into question.  If we can get some
clarification on these issues, I'm sure we can find a good way to move
forward.

We would really like to get this cleared up before we release 0.7.

Thanks,

Darrick
--
Darrick Hartman