Really sorry to spam with OT beginner's networking problems, but adding
doc.astlinux.org to my hosts file seems not to work. Info:

1. File is c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (no file extension)

2. Environment is XP Pro SP3 on Active Directory domain, (currently - snowed
in at home) road warrior with hard-coded DNS servers, being those on our
company LAN, no proxy

3. Tried ipconfig /flushdns

4. Tried turning off the DNS client service

5. Tried rebooting

Anyone come across this?

Apologies

Tom