Tom,

There was a change in 0.7 to affect this behavior.

So called 'localdns' is the default.  This is why /etc/resolv.conf shows
the nameserver 127.0.0.1.

If you want to revert this to the old behavior add LOCALDNS="no" to your
user.conf file (in /mnt/kd/rc.conf.d/ then reboot).

This still should result in external DNS working though.  Is the dnsmasq
process running on the Astlinux box?

The so-called 'pbx-only' mode changes another item too.  The firewall is
always on.  So you'll need to configure the firewall.  This is most
easily done from the web interface.  You don't need an internal
interface configured to set up the firewall.  If you're upgrading from a
0.6.x device, the firewall tab should prompt you to update the firewall
config files.

If you're configuring the firewall from the command line, do not
directly edit /mnt/kd/arno-iptables-firewall/firewall.conf.  The values
you wish to set should be set in a .conf file in the /mnt/kd/rc.conf.d/
directory.  The web interface will do the right thing for you.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC