From: Darrick Hartman [mailto:dhart...@djhsolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:09 AM
To: AstLinux Developers Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] [Astlinux-devel] Current issues with downloads

Just an update on this.  mirror.astlinux.org is now working.
files.astlinux.org is still unreachable.  It will likely remain this way
until next weekend which is the next scheduled maintenance window.

This will mainly affect people who are building custom images and may
not have downloaded the sha1sum files for the source tarballs.  I may
make a tarball available for those files at some point this week if
someone wants them.

If no one says anything, we'll leave things as is until we have a firm
plan in place.

Thanks,

Darrick

--