On Jun 15, 2010, at 6:08 PM, Daniel W. wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have problem with Astlinux (0.7.2).
> I have thin client Relisys RWT300 667 Mhz Transmeta 5500 CPU (mainboiard
> TR5670)
> I use CF 512 MB with image VIA C7 and Generic i586 I test too.
>
> After start I have only :
> Boot:
>
> and all is stop after this line.
>
> What could cause such problem?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Daniel

I'm not sure what the problem is, but note that there are two versions of the
geni586 image, one with a video console ( Generic i586 ) and another with a
Serial console ( Generic i586 Serial Console ).

It appears that your box has both VGA and Serial ports, so you might try both
images.

My fist guess is that is a console issue.