PRI's have nothing to do with isdn.  Two separate technologies.  You can
turn off app-bundle and the misdn options and leave libpri enabled.
You'll have your pri support (depending on the card).

HOST missing tool means you're missing the tool on your build system.
So, yes, you'll need to use yum to install that.

The documentation on the website does explain most of this. (use make
menuconfig to turn packages on/off within the development environment).

http://doc.astlinux.org/devdoc:documentation

We do need to add additional notes to that page and probably could make
some of the error messages more verbose.  The build system can take a
little bit of effort to understand, depending on your level of knowledge.

Darrick

Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC
http://www.djhsolutions.com