>On 08/01/11 16:34, Darrick Hartman (lists) wrote:
>>  The AstLinux Team is happy to announce the release of AstLinux 0.7.5
>>  with options for both Asterisk 1.8.1.1 and Asterisk 1.4.36.  More
>>  information about the release is available on our website:
>>
>Just out of curiosity, why 1.4.36?  The current version of Asterisk is
>now 1.4.38...

Digium changed the source in 1.4.37, so it doesn't build on
crosscompiled systems.
Lonnie opened a ticket already for this issue:
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18301

Despite that I tested versions 1.4.37 - 1.4.39-rc1 (with a patch),
but they all are segfaulting Asterisk (it's crashing) sometimes on
incoming calls on my net5501.

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info