>Dear Michael
>I upgraded from the forst version  0.7.x to  i¹m
>not sure 0.7.2 or 0.7.3 , 0.7.4  and now I have
>0.7.5
>I try disable the astlinux firewal and make
>tests but  the problem ist still there
> HOST_OPEN_UDP 0/0~10000-20000
>0/0~5060-5063 VOIPPORTS 4569 10000:20000
>regards Nedi

You always have the chance to revert to the
previous Astlinux version in the System
Tab/System Firmware Upgrade, reboot and see if
the error is gone.

Then look into the Changelog, what exactly has
changed and could caused the error:
http://www.astlinux.org/sites/www.astlinux.org/files/changes/ChangeLog-0.7.5_0.txt

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info