Thanks Lonnie,

'thought so.

I'm actually building a system for Africa/Casablanca but this file didn't work
because it doesn't have the dst changes for summertime.
So I used WET which seems to set the time OK - even if not on the status page of
the GUI (see my other post).
BUT, it doesn't have the correct change over dates for Casablanca.
(See http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=60)
BTW neither does Africa/Ceuta (a bit of Spain in the Mahgrib).

I now need to find a good timezone file with the correct changeover dates . . .
(Others have the same problem:
http://lists.mandriva.com/bugs/2010-04/msg02890.php)

Anyone know of a website that does on-line compilation of timezone files???

We'll get there!

Thanks,

-Graham-