Hi Pete,

I have had 2 Snom M3's ever since they were released.  They work pretty well,
but the keypad is not my favorite, keys all in one continuous plane and small.

The firmware updates are quite slick (initiated via the handset), but takes
quite awhile.

The configuration web interface is not as straight forward as it could, but
after some time you will understand it.  I admit it has improved since the
original release.

Integrates well with AstLinux. :-)

Lonnie