Hi Tom,

The Firewall tab's "NAT EXT:" entry specifies which external IP the rule
applies to, by default it is 0/0 which is any external IP.  You probably only
have one external IP address.

So, something like this would work for RDP
--
NAT EXT-LAN Protocol: TCP  Src: 0/0  Port: 3389  Dst: 192.168.100.10  Port: 3389
NAT EXT: 0/0

{ Restart Firewall } - _x_ Confirm
--

For the advanced, special case where your external interface has more than one
static IP address defined via the Advanced variable EXTIP_ALIAS (user.conf):

EXTIP_ALIAS="1.2.3.11"

In this case, in addition to the static external IP address defined in the
Network tab (assume 1.2.3.10), the 1.2.3.11 address will also be 'aliased' to
the same external interface.  For this case when NAT'ing, you can use:
--
NAT EXT: 1.2.3.10
-- or --

Lonnie