Hello Christopher,

I've been using snom (and only) phones since 2006 because I can login remotely
to the web gui on the 'phone and change all sorts of parameters.
Provisioning works pretty good as well - if a user plays around too much - all
you have to do is login to the poe switch and cycle the power - the 'phone
reboots and gets the default config again.  (sure, an in-line PC is going to
have to wait but that's why we told the client to pull two cables for each desk
wasn't it!)

I manage to do nearly all my support remotely and even with clients ~3000Km
away ;)

Keep up the good work !!!!

-Graham-