That did the trick, thanks!

I would be very grateful for any recommendations for the firewall. I've
currently got AstLinux sitting behind my router with ports 5060-5061 and
10000-10128 forwarded to it. I enabled the firewall; enabled adaptive-ban and
ids-protection plugins and configured the following rules:
Pass EXT->Local TCP/UDP 0/0 5060-5061
Pass EXT->Local TCP 192.168.2.0/24 22
Pass EXT->Local TCP 192.168.2.0/24 443
Pass EXT->Local TCP 192.168.2.0/24 80