Thanks much as always Lonnie. I got the NF96U-525 from the list so I should be
fine. Will let you know how it goes.  Cheers

________________________________
From: Lonnie Abelbeck <li...@lonnie.abelbeck.com>
Cc: Ionel Chila <ionelch...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Migrating to new system questions

Hi Ionel,

You didn't mention which Jetway board you are switching to, but let's assume
you can use the same console (video vs. serial) on the new Jetway board as you
did previously.

Before you make the switch, be sure to remove the
"/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules" file then shutdown.
http://doc.astlinux.org/userdoc:tt_change_net_hardware

The order of the ethernet ports may be different from before, either make the
physical adjustment or rearrange via the Network tab later.

If you previously edited your /etc/rc.modules file to "tune" it for your
pervious board, that will have to be tweaked for the different ethernet
drivers, on the other hand, if you simply used the default, then the default
should still work for the new board.

If you specified either SENSEMODS or WDMODULE in your
"/mnt/kd/rc.conf.d/user.conf" they may have to be adjusted.

Other than that, I can't think off-hand of any other adjustments needed for the
switch.  Your DAHDI card config should not need any changes and the SSD should
boot fine.

If you picked a Jetway board listed in our docs, (ex.
http://doc.astlinux.org/userdoc:documentation#generic_x86_boards ) that should
help.

Lonnie