Since doing an update to latest I have a strange, supposed non existent IP
connected to me acording to the firewall, of 0.0.0.0, it has started from
doing the update.

Here is part of the status page:-

Firewall States:

Source
Port (#'s)
Destination
Port
Protocol
Packets
Bytes
TTL
0.0.0.0
68
255.255.255.255
67
UDP
501
287832
0:44
192.168.1.67
5060
217.10.79.23
5060
UDP
635
154504
2:51
94.23.216.21
5070
192.168.1.67
5060
UDP
6
3576
0:46
192.168.1.66
33078 (6)
192.168.1.67
443
TCP
10
1649
7199:59
192.168.1.67
58330 (2)
54.230.10.190
80
TCP
10
1082
0:51

As you can also see I have 94.23.216.21 having a go

At present I have adaptive ban active and also
a blocked hosts of:

95.0.0.0/8

192.210.0.0/16

37.0.0.0/8

62.210.0.0/16

62.75.0.0/16

85.25.0.0/16

192.227.225.0/24

162.252.0.0/16

82.205.0.0/17

212.129.8.0/24

23.94.0.0/15

142.54.160.0/19

107.150.32.0/19

93.190.88.0/21

Should the 0.0.0.0 be of concern, do I have an error in setup or have I found
something that should not be there?

Adrian

http://www.tamarisktechnicals.com
Sipgate: 2126009