I hAvent actually released the apu to GA yet in my organization but I can say
that I should. The ones I have are working great. I'm not running astlinux
but instead my own centos based image and even after stress testing , hotbox
testing, etc they continue to be stable. I havebt had any hardware or bios
based lock ups. I have kept up with firmware updates for them so I have
restarted them occasionally. I'm also testing these as small phone systems
, less than 50 calls with direct media enabled, no ACD or conf bridges. So I
may not be giving them a full valid test but so far I'm happy with the
results I'm seeing.
Christopher