HI
sometime astlinux can’t connect to provider sipcall.ch,  every time if internet
loss connection and the router get a new IP address.
I found  with the provider the asterisk send to the provider request with the
old ip adrees instead with the new ip adress.

Ist there a way to fix that? Is this a Astlinux Firewall bug or Firewall bug
from Router ?
Or has this something with Masquerade?

Should I disable firewall on astlinux  if I have firewall in my router before
astlinux ?

I forwarded only some ports on Astlinux firewall.

Is to difficult to reproduce it  i don't get  new IP if I reset my Router.

This issue I have only with Sipcall.ch  to all other provider I can connect
without problems.

regards
nedi