Am 15.09.2015 um 19:26 schrieb Tomasz Ostrowski <tomasz.o.ostrow...@gmail.com>:

> On 04-Sep-15 6:35 PM, Michael Keuter wrote:
>
>> is anyone of you aware of Windows Soft Phones that does support Asterisk
>> BLF key (hints)
>> to show the call-status of other SIP users?
>
> Try tSIP softphone (http://tomeko.net/software/SIPclient/).
> It has bunch of keys that can be configured (in similar way to desk
> phones) to subscribe to either BLF or presence events.
> It does not support attended transfer directly, but it should work fine
> with asterisk feature codes
> (https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Feature+Code+Call+Transfers):
> code for attended transfer can be configured either as separate "DTMF"
> button or added to BLF button configuration as prefix (if button is
> pressed during call then prefix + number can be sent). Call pickup using
> BLF can be configured same way (dialed number can be overriden depending
> on current BLF object state, like with "Call pickup" code in yealink
> phones).
>
> --
> Tomasz Ostrowski

Hi Tomasz,

thanks for the info. The custom keys seem to be an interesting approach.
I know about the Asterisk feature codes, but customers are used to push a
"transfer" button :-).

BTW: Since you seem to be the author: is "attended transfer" (like it is used
on hardware phones) so hard to implement?
It seems several soft phones don't support it.

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info