Yep cool.
Maybe this would be an ideal opportunity to rewrite header.php to dynamically
determine what gets shown for what user?

Regards
Michael Knill

On 29 Jan 2016, at 9:15 AM, Lonnie Abelbeck <li...@lonnie.abelbeck.com> wrote:

Michael,

The Staff tab allows reboots (rather than "staff" pulling the plug), AES
encrypted backups with logs showing the activity, etc. .

Since the "staff" user has fewer tabs to show, adding "XMPP Users" and "DNS
Hosts" tabs would be reasonable.

We will have to wait after we get 1.2.5 tagged before working on this.  So keep
brainstorming... :-)

Lonnie