The /etc/ddclient.conf file says that it is auto generated and to place a
ddclient.conf file in /mnt/kd if I want to use a custom one.  Once I have
done that do I need to do anything else other than just restart Dynamic DNS
service (from the network tab in web interface) and just leave what is in
/etc alone?

Just checking.

Thanks
David