On Feb 16, 2016, at 3:00 AM, Michael Keuter <li...@mksolutions.info> wrote:

> Am 16.02.2016 um 09:42 schrieb Stefan Ulm <s....@divus.biz>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> pc engines is bringing out a new board with long term availability „apu2“.
>> Have you any plans to support this platform?
>> The board will be available in April 2016.
>> Is a very powerful board (quadro-core processor and up to 4GB RAM).
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Stefan Ulm
>> Technical Department | Research & Development
>> stefan....@divus.eu
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> the board is already available at German distributors (it has some BIOS
> issues at the moment) for nearly the same price as the APU1.
> And yes, we will support it (or it might be already working with the current
> config).
>
> Michael

Hi Stefan,

+1 Michael

I would expect the APU2 to work straight away, but we won't know for sure until
we get one to test.  On paper, an excellent match for AstLinux.

Use a mSATA SSD for storage.

Using our new ISO Installer for a 64-bit CPU with serial console:
--
http://mirror.astlinux.org/downloads/iso/astlinux-1.2.5-genx86_64-serial.iso
--

Follow the updated installation instructions:

New Installation
http://doc.astlinux.org/userdoc:new-install