Martin,

I just updated to astlinux-1.2.4.1 - Asterisk 11.19.0 but only to take
advantage of an executable version of Wanpipemon that I needed to
troubleshoot the T1 (Graciously provided by Lonnnie).

If a file were replaceable, that would be great but somehow, I can't
imagine it being that easy.  My assumption is that it's all in the Dahdi
drivers.  The Sangoma card is working fine with the current version.

Thanks,

PDW