Hi Michael/Group,

PC Engines, started with a not-so-good msata16a and msata16b:
http://pcengines.ch/msata16b.htm

That was followed by the MyDigitalSSD MDMS-SB-016 as msata16c:
http://pcengines.ch/msata16c.htm

That was followed by what I'm *guessing* as an OEM version of the same
MyDigitalSSD as msata16d: http://pcengines.ch/msata16d.htm

The MyDigitalSSD MDMS-SB-016 has decent specs.
--
Phison S9 Series (PS3109)
Toshiba A19nm MLC Toggle NAND Flash

Sudden power-off recovery
Battery backup function
High and Reliable ECC capability up to 24bits/sector
S.M.A.R.T features optimized for SSD
Bit error monitoring and management
Dynamic and static wear-leveling
Dynamic bad block management
SMART commands and additional SSD monitoring
--

The "MyDigitalSSD MDMS-SB-016" and "msata16d" look very similar to my eye, the
circuit boards look identical, both with Phison S9 Series (PS3109) controller,

One difference is the msata16d currently comes with S9FM02.5 firmware while the
MyDigitalSSD MDMS-SB-016 (purchased off Amazon) has S9FM02.8 firmware.  The PC
Engines msata16d is slightly faster than the MyDigitalSSD, though both have
over 240 MB/s reads in the APU2.

Either the msata16d or MyDigitalSSD Super-Boot-Drive mSATA look like a great
small SSD for embedded applications.  The Phison S9 seems like a quality
controller, but not the fastest, but way faster than needed for AstLinux.

I have twice pulled-the-plug on both the msata16d and MyDigitalSSD SSD, every
time fsck had to make the partitions "clean" with little effort and both still
have SMART values of:
--
192 Unsafe_Shutdown_Count   -O--C-   100   100   000    -    0
--

Lonnie