From: Lonnie Abelbeck <li...@lonnie.abelbeck.com>
Date: Sunday, 29 May 2016 at 12:59 PM
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Firewall forwarding

I understand what you are saying, but NAT_NETWORK seems like "the" NAT_NETWORK
not an "additional" NAT_NETWORK.

I think a year from now if I saw NAT_FOREIGN_NETWORK defined I would know it
was a subnet outside of AstLinux.  Even if it was a broad summarized network as
you suggested, I would know it contained subnets outside of AstLinux.

I think NAT_FOREIGN_NETWORK is still the one to beat.

Lonnie