Hi Group

I am looking at setting up an Astlinux DR server for my customers. My new SIP
provider provisioning interface allows me to change the trunk destination IP
Address manually (in real time) or a secondary IP may be set automatically.
The issue is that the system will not allow the same IP Address to be
configured for two trunks so if I want to share a DR server amongst multiple
customers (the plan), I need to have multiple IP Addresses on the server.

Can I do this in Astlinux? Any other options?

Regards
Michael Knill