From: The Cadillac Kid <eldorado...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 23 August 2016 at 10:05 PM
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Asterisk SIP OPTIONS

are you using sip realtime? where you could do something like remove the peer
from the DB in the asterisk box that you are reciving an options from remote
on?  so that options would then fail out as a 404 instead of a 200 OK?

im assuming you have a rneote system that is 'Pinging' your asterisk machine to
make sure its alive.. and you want to be able to "tell" it that your asterisk
box is "dead" so that it goes into failover mode?

-Christopher