Hi Armin,

Are you manually addressing the external interface or using DHCP ?

If manual, possibly is there an error or typo in your static IP or gateway
address ?

With the firewall enabled, by default ICMP is blocked.  Network -> Firewall
allows you to set that.

___ Allow IPv4 ICMP (ping) on External (EXT) Interface

Lonnie